Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Well...hrmmm..

I still haven't posted any real artwork yet. A new scanner would help but I've put off getting one until I catch up on some doctors bills. Having no dental insurance and getting a wisdom tooth extracted is expensive. Now on top of that my son is in the hospital today to get a scope shoved up his bum. I've got my fingers crossed that everything is ok and they don't find anything. Still haven't heard a peep out of my wife and he's been at the hospital for 2 1/2 hours. I'm just grateful that they sedate kids for procedures like that. I'm sure for an 11 year old gettin anally violated by a doctor and being awake for it would be somewhat traumatic.

Well, hopefully I can get a new scanner ordered next week so I can start posting all the crazy stuff I've been working on lately. Sure would be nice to be gettin paid to create instead of trying to squeeze my artwork in between work and family. Seems like not enough gets done quick enough when trying to finish projects 1 or 2 hours at a time.

Until next time

If it's cool it must be FroZen.

Chow!

No comments: